Chicago, Illinois

I have ordered a lot of stuffs from amazon over the last 3-4year delivered to me by USPS without complait, but the moment Esenda came in, they screwed up the good record of amazon.com.I ordered a notebook side speakers that was due for delivery 11/12/10.

I was anxiously waiting to receive the package but nobody showed up, only for me to read from their website that it was already delivered, droped at the front door, after calling amazon customer services to complain, while the customer service promised to send a replacement if Ensender could not deliver it by 11/15/10. I waited and constantly watching the front door throgh my window but nobody showed up or rang my appartment bell. I later found out from their website, 3 delivery attempts, waiting for pickup for a package said to have been delivered. I do not know where to pick the package up, there was no slip left in my mail box.

I guess this company is a fraud.If amazon can not use USPS i will stop patronizing them.

Had an Experience with Ensenda?

Comments